I love reading the biographies of the people around the globe, and seeing the world through their eyes. I have no idea what I will photograph...well, okay, I do have some ideas:
- My Sunday morning pals at the breakfast group, if they'll agree;
- My family, if they'll agree;
- My walks around Sacramento;
- Artistic and tasteful nudes of my girlfriend (but she'll never let me)
- The glorious food I eat at places like Revolution Wines, The Porch, The Queen of Sheba. Hmmm. Budget dictates I pick one of those, not all three.
Oh, I don't know. I don't know how many frames are available on said camera.
I submitted this photo of myself and answered a few questions that are, of course, impossible to answer, i.e. What one thing are you most proud of in your life? One thing? Most? Proud? Of?
In the end I settled on my resilience.
How about you? What would you say is the ONE thing you are most proud of in your life so far? Can you possibly narrow it down?
Also, check out the project, and maybe you'll be inspired to apply if they don't have someone from your age group. It would be fun to have you join us! And Robin, they need someone aged 60. Just saying.
