He also has a web project called "Young Me/Now Me" where people send in childhood photos and re-enact them as adults. Some are quite touching, especially scenes with babies and parents.
I admire the way this guy plays. We all need more play in our lives. We need to chill out, relax, drop the story line, and laugh a lot. Comedy looks like a lot of fun, but I also know it's a lot of work. Just ask my friend Linda Lou. By the way, her very funny book "Bastard Husband" is available at Amazon in either book form or Kindle. I've now read it twice, and it's a page-turner that is difficult to put down. Her life was a train wreck (mostly thanks to her husband) and it is fascinating to watch her process from victim wife to self-possessed Las Vegas stand-up comic.
She proves that you're never too old to make the life you want, instead of the life you happen to find yourself in.
Do you believe it?
I've recently made some changes, leaving behind old habits that don't serve me well. Today the sirens sent their hypnotic song out to me...and nearly brought me crashing into the rocks. Like Odysseus I lashed myself to the mast by keeping busy in the kitchen and listening to some kick ass music. Now, not only do I have a batch of delicious almond cookies and dinner in the oven, I have the great good fortune to feel positive and proud of myself. And I give all credit to "The Chill Out Song."
Thank you, Ze.
