
My daughter was conceived on April Fools day a long time ago. She was not a hoax. Unless I've harbored this grand delusion for 22 years (and that's not out of the realm of possibility). Here are some other memorable April Fool's Day hoaxes over time.
Another amazing "small world" event happened to yours truly yesterday. I'm having my hair trimmed by the lovely Carol, who has been doing this to my hairs for years. I'm telling her about our move story, telling her about the great house we found -- and she stops me. "Is that on Cheryl Way?" she asks. "Why yes." I reply. Turns out, the woman who owns the shop where Carol and I do the hair thing every 10 weeks is owned by previous Cheryl Way tenant -- J. And a few minutes later J. walks in and Carol beckons her back to her station. We all have a good laugh about what a small flippin' world this is.
And that's no April Fools joke.
Further convo with Carol and I tell her I'm going into the Care Giving business. Right off the bat, she's got 2 clients for me. How cool is that? Maybe I should get my hair trimmed more often.....