 |
Any similarity to my x-ray and Homer Simpson's
is purely coincidental
|
Well, it's
happening again. This time on the right side. Not sure if it is the same
Paroxysmal Hemocrania as before but, although not as severe, it is the same set of symptoms. Of course I'm visiting my daughter and so, I have a call into the neurologist who treated me in June 2010. And I have an acupuncture appointment later today. Trying to nip this thing in the bud so I can stick around and enjoy the baby. Thank goodness for blogging -- I couldn't recall the particulars, so I looked it up on my blog, and there was all the information I needed.
Oddly enough, just a few weeks ago I experienced an inflamed eye where the eyeball itself became swollen. Something out of a horror movie, I tell ya. But gee, which side of the face was that on? I cannot remember. I think it was the right side....
Notes of sympathy, along with flowers and chocolate truffles may be delivered to me asap. Much appreciated.