Shunryu Suzuki: Study Yourself

Shunryu Suzuki: Study Yourself
The purpose of studying Buddhism is not to study Buddhism. It is to study ourselves.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

A New Day



A new home (moved last week). Our view from the cliffs across the street. Still unpacking boxes.

My girl has moved in with her boyfriend...starts her new job on Monday at the supermarket deli department.

KathyR, I don't know if this means I'm back...not sure, but I do know that I love living so close to the water.



Youngest daughter and I woke this morning, made our hot chocolate and coffee and sauntered across the road to catch the sunrise. And the moonset. A beautiful white Harvest Moon. That's when I got the top photo. The second photo was yesterday late in the day. I've got to dig out my Nikon for these things....the kodak insta is just not cutting it. But that means going through all these damned boxes....oy!

I've been catching the Saturday (and now Sunday) photo posts at the bums' place. Exquisite. I am in awe of this planet and feel as if I've traveled quite far after viewing all the contributions.